Buildings and Contents Insurance

  • Buying a house and need a buildings & contents policy? Yes Can Do
  • Current buildings & contents policy due for renewal? Yes Can Do
  • Landlord – need a policy to cover your Buy To Let? Yes Can Do

YesCanDo Insurance Services have a wide range of competitive insurance policies available to YesCanDo money clients, covering a variety of circumstances such as home buildings and contents insurance and buildings insurance for Buy to Let properties.

Our specialist Landlords Buildings Insurance policy is, in our opinion, one of the best available covering accidental & malicious damage caused by the tenant (which is something most insurers do not offer) as well as cover for loss of rent.

Quotations for both home insurance and landlords buildings insurance can be arranged quickly and easily, just give us a call with your details and we will arrange quotations and cover as soon as it is needed.

If you are purchasing a property, your solicitor will need to see evidence of your buildings insurance policy before they can exchange contracts - we can take care of this for you by arranging for a copy of the policy to be sent directly to the solicitor.

Need Home Insurance?

home insurance